topbella

10/26/10

BSA Team

My classmates

This photo was taken after our workshop. It was full of fun and enjoyment. Workshop is quite similar to team building. Our professor's goal is to unite and bond us since first semester was about to end. The final verdict is about to cast. We don't know who will be eliminated and who will retain in our class. Sad to say, after our class cards are being released, we learned that 6 people from this group will no longer be our classmates on the coming semester. They wasn't able to make it. I must say accounting is really a difficult one and I myself doesn't know until when will I survive here. I strongly hold on to God's plan for me.

As what my former superior always reminds me: Grace, Your dream is to be an accountant, you should do your best to attain it and don't let other people steal your dream. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I love you all...Come back often..