topbella

10/13/10

Update

Good evening guys, been out for how many days. Forgive me, I have lots of reasons to explain why I'm out. First, I spend much of my time studying rather than blogging since last week was my final exams. Second, I supposed to cheer up, unwind, relax, and enjoy the Saturday evening for exams was over but the 12 hours straight accounting exams and quizzes, including the checking of papers gave me reason to sleep early. I was triggered by high fever. It might be the effect of too much analyzing. I was able to bloghop yesterday but only few visit me back...sssaaaddd...Today I was able to do 3 basins of laundry ( good for one week ). Tomorrow will be the start of my busy sched in blogging. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I love you all...Come back often..