topbella

10/26/10

Pacquiao Vs. Margarito

photo courtesy of google
November 13, 2010. The biggest event of 2010 is near to come. All nations will be hooked to their televisions. You will see few jeepneys along the way, no traffic at all plus less crime. Even police are hooked to televisions too. Good thing that they have nothing to worry about cause almost everyone are watching even those kidnappers and so on. But don't get me wrong, this day isn't holiday. Hopefully, no lives will be lost this time  unlike before. Every fight of Pacquiao, one or more of his avid fans lost their lives maybe because of too much excitement knowing that their idol just won another battle. 

Me and my housemates will be watching this fight via satellite since we don't have enough penny to buy tickets:(

1 comments:

ladyinpurple said...

I'm Manny's biggest fan..I make articles about his fights (^__^)

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I love you all...Come back often..