topbella

9/30/10

Final Examination


Final Exam is fast approaching. Do this mean I won't blog for how many days?No not really. My blog is just 4 days old so I won't allow myself to take early vacation in blogging. I enjoy meeting lots of friends here at blogland. Yes, truly. Even if I don't know you personally guys I am very much overwhelmed with your feed backs.To those who frequently visit my site, to those who added my link on theirs, to those who leaves messages in my chatbox, and to those who follow my blog I thanked YOU. I owe you everything. 

To those who don't know me, let me introduce myself. I am a freshmen college student of Accountancy. My chosen course is a bit difficult among others. Focus is important to attain high grades. So, please allow me to take a break for a while since I am going to have my final examination for the first semester in the first week of October. I need to review a lot.  Nevertheless, I will still visit here once in a while to blog hop with you. I will come back full force, full of enthusiasm on the second week of October.

Thank you and come back ofter!!!wink...wink...c,")



1 comments:

CIK TOM said...

hi ..good luck in your exam and happy blogging :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I love you all...Come back often..